Communication and Public Relations
From Noolaham Foundation
The Communication Division of the Foundation focuses its activities towards raising awareness about the Foundation's activities. Communication activities are managed by Communication Team.
- Archive : News This page contains Noolaham related news and events.
- Archive : Blog page contains links to all blog posts.
- Archive : Booklets This page contains Noolaham related Booklets.
Puthiya Noolaham is a monthly newsletter published by the Foundation. It carries news related to The Foundation and various other articles.
- Archive : Newsletter page contains all issues of the Newsletter.
The Noolaham Foundation publishes an Annual Report for each financial year. The first such report (for 2008) was published in 2009. Since then two more reports have been released. Visit Annual Report page to access Annual Reports for 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Archive : Annual Report page contains Annual Reports for 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
Reference Desk is currently in development stage. The information desk is being designed to assist scholars, students and other users in finding relevant information and contacts to carry out research and education activities.
- Archive : Reference Services
The feedback mechanism focuses on collecting user comments and feedback on Noolaham activities and respond to them.
- Archive : Feedback
The Noolaham Foundation website acts as the main communication medium. It attracts volunteers and remains as a platform to make them work together.
- See : Noolaham Foundation